- Primary and behavioral health care services by Joint Commission (since 2000)
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- Joint Commission Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home
FTCA Deemed Organization
The Federally Supported Health Centers Assistance Act of 1992 and 1995 granted medical malpractice liability protection through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) to HRSA-supported health centers. Under the Act, health centers are considered Federal employees and are immune from lawsuits, with the Federal government acting as their primary insurer.
- Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home for all qualifying Health Center locations by the Joint Commission since 2013.
- Recognized by Health Outreach Partners for its innovation in Outreach Strategies.
- Recognized by the HIV/AIDS Bureau Special Projects of National Significance for patient centered model serving homeless HIV positive individuals
- 41 National Health Care Service Excellence Awards
- Milestone 1 Governor’s Award – Malcolm Baldrige Journey (2016)
- Capital Associated Industries (CAI) Ovation Awards for Organizational Capabilities (2017)
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- North Carolina Community Health Center Association
- National Rural Health Association
- North Carolina Council of Community Programs
- National Council for Behavioral Health